If you want to write a blog article that’s more engaging for your audience, consider these tips:
- Write shorter blog article with bullet points and numbered lists.
- Always include a call to action. What action do you want your readers to take?
- Give your readers examples of how your product works and why it’s useful.
- Include links to other pages on your website. You can add a button for your site’s logo so people can easily share it with friends. You could say, “We provide a customizable e-commerce platform that lets users build their own websites.”
- Make sure you don’t overuse superlatives. Superlatives, like words like “best” and “largest,” are powerful, but they’re also very easy to overuse. They give your blog article a “halo effect.”
- Use images, videos, and graphics to illustrate what you’re saying. Don’t rely on text to make your point.
- Don’t be afraid to share your opinions. If you believe strongly in something, it’s better to say so than to keep it to yourself. Don’t worry about getting every word perfect the first time. It’s OK if you have to reword things a few times.
- Make sure to always tag your blog article with the keywords you want to rank for. Always be working to improve your content. If you’re doing things right, it will show.